Saturday, January 15, 2011

DAMN RACISTS!!!

Two blacks in sight in a boarding queue at a German airport in Frankfurt.
The gentleman is asked to wait while a call is placed. He waits while the other black, yours truly, gets her turn.
My bags go through the scanner. I am "bodily" searched. One gentleman comes in to usurp the powers of the gentleman searching everybody else's to give me the exclusive treat of searching my hand bag himself.
He empties the versace's (fake i'm sure) content, packs it up again and calls his colleague to run it through the scanner again.
Meanwhile, my fellow blackie is throwing his hands about as he is now confronted by the lady who placed "the call" and a man -her supervisor, I suspect.
My bag "arrives" from the scanner a second time and is physically or is it manually searched again. Of course, something is confiscated -my hand cream (special for its sentimental value I must add).
At least they're done with me. My country man or continent man is still gesticulating.
As I walk away with a frown, on my way to board my transit flight, I'm thinking ... damn racists! or am I the racist for thinking someone is a racist for doing his job???

No comments:

Post a Comment